- Now stocking beautiful fresh pasta, ready in minutes. Mouthwatering parcels stuffed with spinach and ricotta. #getthatfridayfeeling #italiainnorwich #weekendfood
- Wild garlic pesto ..... Norfolk garlic from our veg shed! #vegshed #tastenorfolk #lovewhereyoulive
- Delicious: Sweet potato, coconut milk, chili, and wild garlic soup! #vegshed #lovinglyhandmade #soup #farmshop
- Spring, I feel you, I even hear you today! #springintheair #farmshoplife #tastenorfolk #birdsong
- Sunday's guilty pleasure. Treasure your down time! #cafe #farmshop #butchery
- Bread and butter pudding on the menu today! #cafe #farmshop #sundayfunday
- Love these toms! They're back in our veg shed and have all the sweetness of summer. #vegshed #farmshop #tastenorfolk #tastetherainbow
- Spring - you must be round the corner!? Good day to huddle up with a coffee by our fire or stock up in the farmshop for a weekend feast! #farmshop #weekend #keepsnug
- Come on spring, I know you're round the corner!
#weekend #farmshop #coffee #logfire
- Want to know more about the milk in every latte at White House Farm, Norwich, take a tour of Nortons Dairy! #local #farmingfamilies #nofoodmiles #freshasadaisy
- Lunch time! Quiche on the farm #wildgarlic #foodie #madewithlove
- Wild garlic pesto, and a quiche of wild garlic with my wonderful goose eggs! #wildgarlicpesto #wildgarlic #farmshopingredients #farmshop
- Fancy joining our team? We're looking for fun, creative types that leave a place better than they found it. Weekend work is essential and previous experience would be helpful. Full and part time work available. Contact: [email protected]
- Fancy joining the WHF team? We're looking for help in our cafÃ©, previous experience would be fantastic. Working weekends is essential. ;-)
We are looking for both full time and part time staff. Contact: [email protected]
- First of the freshly picked Norfolk rhubarb on sale now. #weekendtreat #tastebuds #farmshop
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David