- Farmshop and Butchery are open as normal from 9am. Takeaway coffee and cake available too. Stay calm, keep your distances and we'll climb this mountain together. Keep positive, we're OPEN and we have SUNSHINE! #movingwithtimes #farmshop #butchery #takeawayfood
- Wow.... Extraordinary times. We will continue as normal this weekend, we've stocked up on frozen pies from @brayscottage to help your supplies. We open at 9am, ready stocked with veg and meat. Take it slow, be patient and please keep space from one another. #thenewnormal #takeitslow #stockup #farmshoplife
- To be sensible, from tomorrow we will only be offering take aways in our cafe. Please feel free to use our benches outside, but we will not be allowing people to eat or drink in our cafe. We think this is a responsible move and we apologise for any disappointment. The butchery and farmshop will carry on as normal. Thank you in advance for your understanding. #movingwithtimes #youcanstillenjoycake #takeaway
- Fresh milk in today and again on Saturday from our local dairy. Nothing has changed as far as these cows are concerned. Call if you want to place a weekly order to keep some normality in your lives: 01603 419 357.
#clingtonormality #mooforyou #thegoodstuff
- We were blessed with glorious sunshine today in Norwich, thank you wholeheartedly to all our customers who came and enjoyed the best of our butchery and veg shed. Fantastic support. If you're rising early tomorrow, be sure to tune in to BBC Radio 4, Farming Today, either live at 0545 or on BBC Sounds for an insight in to life at the helm. #farmshop #butchery #properfood #findingthepositives #communityhub #farmingtoday #upwiththelark
- So as times get tougher, we remain open and have a few new tactics to share with you: We've installed a handbasin with hot water outside the shop for customers to use before and after shopping with us. We offer a calm space with plenty of outside seating.
We will now be taking phone orders on: 01603 418 817, payment can be made over the phone and we will bring your shopping out to the carpark if desired for you to pick up, without any close contact.
These are extraordinary times but we hope to manage as best as possible to support our employees and the local community.
See our website www.norwich-pyo.co.uk for more details.
#farmshop #butchery #hangontothegoodthings #communityhub
- Good news for Norwich the first goose egg of 2020. It's Spring! (Believe it or not!) #gooseegg #spring #hurrah
- Sprouting broc, normal broc, we have the lot! The weekend is here, take time to eat well. #vegshed #localveg #greenteam
- Shop calmly, enjoy space and a civilised environment and support your local business in torrid times. #norfolkbeef #farmshoplife #butchery #weekendahead
- Sack of potatoes, £10! #stockup #chips #steaknight #butchery #farmshop
- If we're going to boost immunities in our families, we need green soup in our lives! Here is my concoction of leeks, shallots, garlic, spinach, nutmeg, squeeze of 🍋, coconut milk, stock, salt, pepper and for extra love, a spoonful of my homemade pesto. (Blitzed kale, parmesan and pine nuts - children's tea) #feedthefarmer #gogreen #vegshed #shopwell #cookwithlove
- Last month, having finally got the farmer out of his wellies and on holiday, amid the gloom of Coronavirus fears, a leaping donkey came by. It was a home from home! -) #donkeytrouble #farmshoplife
- Our butchery has rump steak for £9.99/kg this week and a wide selection of venison. #stockup #thebestmeat #butchery
- Delighted to announce, BBC Radio Norfolk will be joining us for our Plant Fair on Saturday 23rd May! It's just £15 for a stall, to apply go to: https://www.norwich-pyo.co.uk/market-signup/ #plantfair #highdaysandholidays #farmevent #sunshine
- As a precautionary measure, we will be asking our customers to use contactless payment where possible please! #cashless #contactless #germfree #usetechnologytoyouradvantage #farmshop #cafe #butchery
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David