- We're still keeping an eye out for weekend staff! If you're interested in joining the WHF team, please do get in touch [email protected]
- Back to school baby bear..... #buyonegetonefree #packup #lunchbox #fruitsnack #fruity #farmshop
- Looking for storage? At the farm, we have a brand new 20ft shipping container available to rent. (Handy to put your mother in law in?!) Electric available. Â£150 +vat Contact: [email protected]
- Reaching for the sun here at the Aylsham Show on Monday. Still lots of huge sausages that need a home, Â£1 per 8" sausage. Sold in packs of 5 - Â£5. Enjoy. #propermeat #awardwinning #farmerswife #heatwave #megamonday #anythingfortheshot
- Pack of 5 for Â£5 in our butchery today until stocks last. Massive show sausage! Come and enjoy. #liveforsummer #feeltheheat #acebbqtonight
- Huge thanks to all who supported us today at The Aylsham Show, to our show volunteers who helped raise lots of money for charity, to our President Clare Buxton Norfolk Shepherd Huts and to the White House Farm, Norwich team who made our hot dog stand possible. #superbteamwork #aspecialshow #megaheat #thefarmergotoutofhiswellies #dreamteam #workingtogether #exhaustion
- There's no day like Show Day! We'll be at the The Aylsham Show all day selling sausages! Slap the sun cream on get on down to Blicking. #sunshine #ashowtoremember #familyfun #dayout
- What a glorious Bank holiday weekend for Norfolk! Last chance to buy discounted tickets at White House Farm, Norwich today for the The Aylsham Show. It's going to be our hottest show EVER! In more ways that one. Come and enjoy a superb family day out. We'll be selling BBQ bangers...just next to the ice cream. #heat #magicalmonday #bestofnorfolk #wavehello #butchersontour
- Just one of the amazing treats in store for you at The Aylsham Show this Monday at Blickling. #foodhall #localproduce #celebratingallthingsnorfolk #sunshine
Last chance to buy tickets tomorrow, 10-4pm. Kids go free.
- It's the banger weekend! All weekend, culminating with our pop up BBQ on Monday @theaylshamshow. (Jumbo 8" sausage!!!)
Enjoy the sunshine Norwich and beyond. Turn up the heat! ð¥ #sausages #bbq #foodhall #aylshamshowantics
- Set up for the The Aylsham Show in progress. Come and join us for a fantastic sunny day out on Monday. #majorteamwork #sunshine #foodhall #bbqsausages #whfontour Tickets available all weekend in our farmshop, Wroxham Road, Norwich.
- Things are heating up with The Aylsham Show on Bank Holiday Monday this weekend and it's going to be a scorcher! Our butcher will be all hands on the BBQ selling our delicious sausages, outside the foodhall. And OH what a line up!!! #donotmiss #whfontour #popupbbq #finestsausages #awardwinning #happydays
- We're looking for a new full time team member at the farm, to work Wednesday to Sundays, with a great catering career and relevant experience! Please do get in touch: [email protected] #teamwork #whfgrowth #farmlife
- A week today we will be live at The Aylsham Show with our POP UP BBQ at Blickling! The Foodhall is full of all things deliciously Norfolk. Norfolk Raider Cider Candi's Chutney Nortons Dairy The Truckle Cheese Co WhataHoot Season's Bounty Crush Foods Bonproduce Bakeshack UK Bray's Cottage Pork Pies Yare Valley Oils & Farm Shop Walsingham Farms Shop Weddell and Turner Eastgate Larder - Norfolk Preserves Norfolk Brewhouse Bread Source to name just a few!
Tickets available from tomorrow in our farmshop - kids go free! ;-)
- Meet this season's babies! ð Cow to cup, that's the White House Farm, Norwich promise. Supporting our local dairy, every latte comes with milk made just a few miles down the road. Nortons Dairy #realdeal #propermilk #grassfed #farmshop #brandintegrity #lovealatte
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David