- Happy Valentine's Day to all. #teatime ðð
- Picked at random, we have a winner for our two steaks and a bottle of wine tonight: Happy Valentine's Day to Peggy Buxton. Thank you very much to ALL who entered! https://www.facebook.com/peggy.buxton.3914
- WIN: 2x8oz rib eye steak from our tip top White House Farm, Norwich butchery and a bottle of wine for Valentine's Day tomorrow.
All you have to do is LIKE & SHARE this post! We'll announce the winner tomorrow in time for a sumptuous dinner for two. ð ð
- It may be the same week the farmer expects his second baby, but it still seems the perfect moment to introduce Hattie and Dot to the White House Farm, Norwich team! They'll be making their debut at the Plant Fair on Saturday 11th May, along with the BBC Radio Norfolk. #dateforthediary #plantfair #donkeyday
- Don't forget your woof this Valentine's Day! Locally made dog biscuit available in our farmshop. #valentinesday #woof
- Thank you for lovely comments and well done to a hard working Saturday team. #epicbrownies
If you have buckets of energy and want to join our ever growing WHF team, send your CV to [email protected]
- Now stocking these wonderful Fen Farm Dairy cheeses, something a little different for your Valentine this year!? ð
- â¥ï¸â¥ï¸Valentine special, available from today: 8oz Rib Eye Steak, only Â£3.85. An excellent offer, not to be missed! ;-) #valentinemeal #treatsomeonespecial â¥ï¸â¥ï¸
- Last chance now for pheasant from our butchery - until next season!
- Thanks Feast Norfolk for our latest delivery. Good day to curl up by the fire for a coffee and good read at White House Farm, Norwich. #localfood #agreatread VisitNorwich
- Thanks Feast Norfolk for our latest delivery. A great read, accompanied by great coffee! #takeabreak #everythingnorfolk #foodieheaven
- #woofrequest. Can Boo's owners get in touch with our butcher, Stevie Wonder?
- Totally out of season but had to share these brilliant photos. Fear not, pumpkins will be going in the ground soon ahead of another fun Halloween in October. #farmseasons #planning
- Last chance to buy local pheasant....until next year! ;-) White House Farm, Norwich until we sell out!
- A beauuuutiful spot for a weekend coffee...and some therapy. Nice photo The Barn Beauty Rooms, thank you! (Worth getting chilly fingers for!)
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David