We're closed today (Mondays), but looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :-)
- 28 day hung brisket (Â£7.99/kg) - today is the day for slow cooked meat from our butchery. Hmmm..
- The fire is roaring, come get out of the cold! Brrrrr.....
- Farmer's Market today. 9.30-1pm at White House Farm, Norwich
- Market day tomorrow!! 9.30-1pm...cold but not this cold! #farmersmarket #norwichfoodies
- New range now on sale, fresh pesto and some rather tasty new soups! All set for our market tomorrow...
- Remember to join us tomorrow for our monthly Farmers Market. 9.30-1pm. We have some nice new newbees Steph's Flower Barn, Gourmet Brownie Ltd (as seen at our Xmas market) and Jemimas Bakes!
- It may be a cold market this weekend but at least it won't look like this! Farmers Market this Sat, 9.30-1pm. Come join!
- All gluten-free and delicious....
- #glutenfree goodies. #norwichcake #lovecakes
- Sunshine in the cafe! #rusticfarm #farmshop #norwichfoodies
CHARLOTTE GURNEY OF WHITE HOUSE FARM NEAR NORWICH SETS THE SCENE FOR THEIR ANNUAL PLANT FAIR NEXT MONTH
IT ALMOST SEEMS we are waking from a wintry dream as our gardens peel themselves out of hibernation.You would not believe the farm was quite literally 'White' House Farm last month. We all endured our own trials and tribulations as we battled the 'Beast' that swept through the county.
So, it is with good cheer that we look ahead to a milder spring and the long awaited White House Farm Plant Fair on May 12 which is back by popular demand.
We're delighted to announce that we'll be joined once again by the Garden Party team from BBC Radio Norfolk when the enthusiastic Icelandic, Thordis Fridriksson will be back with her microphone and those colourful sartorial tastes!
The BBC will be live from the Plant Fair interviewing stall holders, customers and any four legged friends that happen to be passing.
Everyone is welcome to join the Q&A, as well as tap into the extensive horticultural knowledge of leading nurseries with their wide range of rare and interesting plants. It will be a unique event; with such a wealth of green fingered wisdom all in one place, as we talk about how to make the best of plants and colour in all our gardens, be they small or large, and how to keep the weeds at bay by using innovative ground cover plants.
You can enjoy independent stalls with violas, plants for shade, herbaceous perennials, shrubs, climbers, herbs and edible plants as well as plants from the cutting garden to decorate the house.
So come and have peek, and spruce up your garden ready for the barbecue season and some al fresco eating. Plus, we'll have sausage tasting in the butchery and the cafe will be buzzing with cakes and a variety of delicious goodies, thus making it the place to stop for lunch.
- Goose has laid her first egg of 2018! Aptly timed for Mother's Day.....#springintheair
- First egg...
- #mothersday Aptly goose laid her first egg of the year! #springintheair
- Happy Mother's Day! #cakeonthefarm