- Finding something to smile about at the moment is a challenge even for the eternal optimists amoungst us. Whether you're an employer trying to stay calm in the face of adversity or a loyal employee, it's tough. But right now, I'm thankful to live in Norfolk and enjoy nature's little surprises! #seethingsdifferently #findasmileineverything #fridaysmile
- We've all got a golden oldie in our lives, whether it's your mother, grandmother or neighbour and right now things are grim for them. We've tried very hard to accommodate them at our shop when the online game just isn't their thing. (One lost the 'mouse' 🐁 mid order). Today I gave our 97 year old neighbour a freshly cooked brownie, made with our goose eggs. Take time to think of the fragile, special people. #goldenoldies #smallactofkindness #wisdom #specialpeople
- From tomorrow, thanks to one of our wizard suppliers @crustycorner we bring you #hotcrossbuns - I'm not sure what kept us so long, let's eek Easter out and find something to smile about. Mind those raisins, they always get a sun tan in the toasting process! #easter #spring #liftoff #teatime #mytime
- Soft cheese from our local dairy, very handy for these stay at home days! #softcheese #localdairy #familyfarming
- Going the extra mile here for a customer today. #makesomesmile #picknpack #farmshopevolution #safeshopping #snowdrops
- From tomorrow, Norfolk asparagus will be available in your preordered boxes. £3.45/bunch. Due to a very technically minded family member, we have designed a whizzy new system on our website where you can place your order. Wish us luck as we navigate technology. All (gentle) feedback welcome. #techwizardinthefamily #learntheropes #movingwiththetimes #navigatetechnology #farmersfoe #cheeruson
- Team meeting: How to tackle the new week.... #breathe #sleep #eatwell #lookafterthefarmer #lovewhatyoudo #farmshoplife #smileandial #picknpack #embracethechallenge #lovemyhens
- There are so many great things in our shop at the moment, here's just a few of them! Open tomorrow to pack your orders - email [email protected] #farmshop #butchery #vegshed
- At the end of a very long week, when you're forced to think on your feet, be creative and survive an extraordinary rollercoaster of events, at least there is chocolate. @tonyschocolonely_uk_ire #rollercoaster #chocolatelikenoother #farmshop #downtime
- I've had the most extraordinary day dealt with a call requesting sweetheart lettuce for a pet goat, one looking for space to store a sports car and handled over 100 prepacked orders remotely with our team at the farmshop.... And washed bunny, while looking after my two babies. #hatsofftoworkingparents #workingmum #thepowerofamobile #lifewithnochildcare #allinadayawork 🌻
- We're only open, rolling with the punches thanks to these great boys. You're only as good as your team and ours have pulled together like an army to bring you our collection service. Meat only orders queue jump and we can turn them round within the hour for you to collect outside the farmshop [email protected] #teamwork #butchery #farmshop #rollercoaster #localcommunity
- The sun is out and everyone is doing their best to get food out to the vulnerable. #farmshop #cluck #eggs #staples
- LATEST update: After much consideration, we have decided the safest way to continue in the these unprecedented times is picking and packing food for customers, but sadly NOT allowing anyone but our staff in the shop.
Orders to: [email protected] and we will phone and make arrangements for the collection.
We so hope you are not too disappointed, but we think it is the most sensible option going forward.
Many thanks as always from the Farmer and his wife! #movewithtimes #staysafe #staffsafety #farmshoplife
- Happy Mother's Day to all those patient, wonderful Mums out there. Don't let anyone peck you today, it's been one hell of a week! To confirm, we are closed today to take stock of the situation but we will be back ready to go on Tuesday. #mothersday #farmshop #familytime
- One of our top sellers in the last week - dog biscuits. (Made in Norfolk). Proof we're actually a bunch of softies at heart! 💓
Coffee, cake, all to take away, any excuse to get out with your dog on this beautiful day. #softies #pooch #farmshop #butchery #takeawaycake
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David