- Inspiration for pork loin steaks tonight?https://vikalinka.com/pork-loin-steaks-in-creamy-shallot-and-mushrooms-sauce/
- Quince! #amazingcrop #autumncolours
- Quince! #autumncolours #farmshopheaven #megacrop
- Leg of pork with garlic and thyme, beautiful to enjoy with all the family this weekend.
- Pumpkin flower... #halloween #countdown
- Beautiful flowers by @labelleflowers on our cafe tables this week!
- Retail therapy is back after a summer break - hurrah ladies! ;-)
- Just packing these sausages off to the The Dial House Reepham. You'll be sure of a good fry up if you're headed there this week! #madewithlove #battleofthebangerswinner #properhonestsausages
Charlotte Gurney of White House Farm, near Norwich, loves this fruit laden season but has half an eye on Christmas fun.
THE MOST GLORIOUS SUMMER IS DRAWING TO A CLOSE and we are encouraging our customers to gather up the last of our apples and pears, sun kissed and delicious, and ready for the winter ahead. The butcher has some exceptional pork and apple sausages, made with apples off the farm and local pork from our select suppliers.
Paul, at our cider shack, has had a bumper crop, and his Norfolk Raider cider is available in our shop. He has a wonderful range of flavours, but the Dolly Pink is still the farmer’s favourite.
Our daughter, Olivia, received an overwhelming amount of love on social media as she watched the harvest at the farm, getting some very good waves and toot toots from the combine harvester! It always gives me such pleasure showing young minds how our bread is created. Norfolk is a fantastic county for helping you feel close to the farming community, no matter where you live. But nowhere celebrates the harvest season more than the Aylsham Show on Bank Holiday Monday, where we had a strong presence with our award winning sausages, cider and our veg team, Fresh Approach, all showcasing what grows in the fields in and around Aylsham.
We were proudly awarded the title of ‘Best Food and Drink Retailer’ from around the county, after so many years of entering. It’s a great accolade and, as ever, a nod to our hard working team who have helped us grow and develop as fast as we have over the last five years.
But, looking forward, it is now full steam ahead for our famous Christmas Market where we have more than 100 stalls, some local, and some from far and wide, offering food and wine delights, as well as Christmas wreaths, crafts, charms, fabrics, and knits.
It is fast becoming known as Norwich’s biggest Christmas Market, is under cover with free parking, and is not a date to be missed, so grab your friends and come and join us for the two day bumper weekend, on November 17 and 18. It’s the perfect place for a spot of festive shopping.
- Fresh herbs to go with our beautiful counter of meat this weekend. Time to get imaginative!
- Fresh herbs #farmshop #bestingredients
- GroWild Mums - be inspired, you need to check our woodland adventures out! ;-)
- Your Feast Norfolk is ready to pick up from today at White House Farm, Norwich. All things foodie you should be doing this month!
- Boneless shoulder of pork, only Â£4.50/kilo this weekend only. Slow cooked with apples and it's deeeelish!
- The White House Farm, Norwich team at The Aylsham Show, winning best Food and Drink retailer in the Food heroes competition. Thank you EDP Norfolk.
- “Went here to today and had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake.” Sarah L.
- “Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops.
Will definitely be returning.”Lily P.
- “Great butcher, fantastic meat, great coffee and cakes!” Jim B.
- “A Hidden Gem, I love this place as it has so much to offer, a lovely coffee shop with a real fire, a butchers with great local meats. The BBQ chicken kebabs are great. There are new businesses outside, Hairdressers, Florists, Nursery (children's) - lots on offer.” Brian G.
- “Lived in Sprowston for 20 years but this was my first visit to White House Farm. Wish we'd gone sooner. Lovely farm shop with great produce. We bought a couple of egg and bacon baps and ate them outside in the sunshine with two very nice coffees. Friendly and prompt service. Recommended.” Jonathan G.
- “The sausage rolls are amazing! Can't leave without one.”Sarah
- “Great place - a wonderful family run this place and are always very welcoming. Coffee, cakes, and GREAT butchers.”Nathan
- “Lovely family run cafe and shop, staff are very friendly and even though they were extremely busy, they still provided excellent service! We had a fabulous lunch with delicious soup and amazing cakes!”Beth
- “Wonderful place! Pleasure to drink coffee here”Aldona
- “Amazing place! The staff are so friendly, the sausage rolls are awesome and the chocolate cake was to die for. Coffee was fab too.”Vanessa
- “Lovely little shop and a very warm welcome. Wish we had more places like this back home.”Becca
- “Went here to today had a lovely time. We had a lovely lunch, jacket potatoes filled with tuna with scrummy hot chocolates followed by the most yummy lemon drizzle cake. Considering it was busy the service was excellent . We had a lovely browse around the shops. Will definitely be returning.”Sarah
- “Love the sausages and meat. Always fresh and tastes so much better than from anywhere else.”Carol
- “Visited today for the farmers market, first visit in a while, and very impressed with all the new additions here. Well worth a visit, keep up the good work.”Gary
- “What a wonderful place! I wish I had visited sooner. Delicious lunch and some fantastic local produce on sale in the shop. Very friendly staff. Will definitely be back!”Leyla
- “A really good work force. Good customer service, and most of all the food is good too.”Mike
- “This is our third year buying our Halloween pumpkins from White House Farm. The children love it and we love picking up a little extra in the Farm Shop. The White House Farm apple juice is divine.”Amy
- “Great cafe and fantastic farm shop. And the bonus of lovely little shops in the new converted barns”Darren
- “You wouldn't believe the city is nearby... Lovely... ”Ctibor
- “Simply a lovely place. PYO Paradise! Friendly and very professional family enterprise. Superb food: even the sausage rolls are in a class of their own! Well worth a visit.”David